One of our founders is an accountant and CPA. WikiPro idea comes from his real use case on dealing with clients. WikiPro has been used by tens of thousands of clients and WikiPro made a huge impact on the CPA and their clients.
Here are ten ways WikiPro can help accounting firms:
- SMS Messages. Comparing with Email and Phone, SMS texting is the preferred way to reach clients. Email goes to spam and people check emails rarely. People are slow to pick up phones these days and it is very time consuming to get on hold of someone. SMS is preferred and clients love the ability to send two way text messages to accounting firm. WikiPro can send text SMS or picture MMS. Better yet, we can enable your office landline phone number to send and receive text messages.
- E-Signature. We know how hard it is to get documents signed on paper. During busy tax season, it is devastating to wait for a paper signature to go through. The human handling adds up the cost and delay. With WikiPro e-signature module, accountants can send signatures to clients on Mobile App in seconds and receive the signed signature document. WikiPro software is designed according to IRS signature requirement.
- Document sharing. WikiPro’s document sharing feature enables your firm to upload, share or request client documents right from your business dashboard. No more email attachments and no more lost files. Your clients can also find all the shared documents on the mobile phone for instant download or sharing.
- Instant Chat. There are two kinds of the clients: individual clients and business clients. If a client does not need frequent communication, you can send text messages to him/her without App installation. However, business clients need frequent communication with accountants. SMS text costs money and if there are lots of messages, it could be very expensive. Simply ask your clients to download the free WikiPro App to reduce cost and add functionalities.
- CRM. WikiPro’s easy-to-use customer relationship management software allows you get your jobs done quickly. All your client’s data can be done with instant search. Your client’s data can be accessed via web browser and it is very convenient to improve the customer relationship.
- Payroll Module. Small business owners usually need external accountants to take care of the payroll of the business. However, it is complicated to get payroll information to accountant. Employees come and go. Employees’ working hours are constantly changing. Salary, bonuses, tips, etc. are different at each pay period. WikiPro solves these pain points by allowing the business owner to enter this information via mobile app. Accountants can get the information in real time. At the end of each payroll, business owners can get the final payroll in WikiPro App.
- BookKeeping Module. As an accountant, you know how hard it is to classify certain bookkeeping transactions. The Bookkeeping Module enables business owners to enter the information via app. The accountant gets the information in real time.
- Security, security, security. Our two factor authentication log-in enables owners of accounting office to validate staff log-in. So you can authorize your staff to log-in at the right place and protect your data.
- Clients referral. Get more clients by using the WikiPro App. Your clients can refer his friends to your accounting firm in App by clicking a button. Nothing is better than your clients referral.
- Group notification. Our group notification feature is handy for accountants to send weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly tax filing documents to clients.
Sign up now for a free trial. It takes 2 minutes and there is no credit card required.