We know it’s bad out there. Offices are closed during this crisis, but this does not mean you can’t take care of your customers.
Here are 7 ways that you can take advantage of WikiPro to reach your customers.
1. Appointment reminder. You can send a text message to your customers reminding office closure. With WikiPro, you can batch send a predefined message to all of your customers with one click of a button. Here is a template:
2. Message exchange. You can instant chat with your customers with WikiPro. There is no need to visit your office, and can answer their questions in seconds.
3. File sharing. Your customers can share documents using WikiPro. It’s quick and secure.
4. Sign signature remotely. Have your customers download the free android/ios WikiPro App. Then you can send a signature to your customer. Within seconds, they will be able to sign the document.
5. Notification of new safety procedure. With CDC guidelines urging social distancing to limit the spread of the coronavirus, new safety procedures may be applied to a business. For example, a restaurant owner can text to let customers know they’re offering take-out orders only and have put new safety procedures in place. A good practice to follow is to send a brief text with a link to the business website to share this key information.
6. Write a blog. Write a blog on your business, which your customers can see in the mobile app Discover section. This is a great way to engage your customers. This is a time to show love and care for each other.
7. Internal communication. Employees are working at home, making internal communication crucial. With WikiPro, we have blended internal communication with external communication seamlessly. Everyone is in the same loop on what’s going on in regards to customer issues. Our software can be used in a web browser or mobile app. Employees can get connected and communicate anywhere, any time.
Whether you are an accountant, lawyer, doctor, or other, you can take advantage of WikiPro to connect with your customers and team members. See how it works.
We’ll fight this fight together. At the end of the tunnel, we will prevail.