WikiPro is an all-in-one business to customer communication software. It takes a few minutes to set up WikiPro so you can take advantage of the software.
- Activate your account. After signing up, we’ve sent an email to your sign-up email address. Click on the link to activate your account. If you have already done so, you are good to go. We need account activation to prevent spam and for security purposes.
- Add a client. You can add a client. The add client button is at the top of the navigation bar. Make sure to use your name and mobile number. Once you have done this, a few chat rooms are created in the system.
- Batch import clients. If you have a lot of clients, you can import the clients using a CSV file in “Import clients”.
- Send a text to your client. Click the “Chats” button in the menu. Then select the chat room starting with “SMS”. You can type a message to introduce yourself or to even say a simple “Hi” in the chat input box. If you have setup clients in step 2, you should receive a SMS text in your phone. You can reply things like “How are you doing?” in the phone. You should receive the message in web browser immediately. Note in a paid plan, WikiPro can enable your existing business landline to send and receive texts. This is a life saver, as your customers know of your business number. They may have already texted you and you just missed those texts.
- Download the WikiPro App. The WikiPro App can be used by you or your customers. You can use the WikiPro App to send messages to your customers on the go. Your customer can use the App to send you unlimited App messages, files, voice messages, signatures, etc. Search “WikiPro” on Google Play or the App Store. Or scan the QR code below to install the App on your phone.
- Log into the WikiPro App. The log-in is your client phone number. There is a temp password in client detail. After you log in, you should see the same chat rooms that you see in the web app dashboard. Pick any chat room and type anything you want! You can send images, video, voice, or emoji on the App.
- Send your signature. In the web app chat room, click the “Send Signature” button. You can pick a PDF document. Click “Define” to designate the location where you want your signature to be shown, then you can send the signature to your client. Your customer shall receive the signature request in his or her Mobile App right away. He or she can click “Sign Document” to sign a signature. Within seconds, the PDF document with your client’s signature will be received.
This is all you need to know for the Beginner’s Guide To Use Wikipro. It covers the basics of WikiPro usage. You can watch the two minute video for a brief introduction of our software. Cheers!